Your privacy is important to us at Florin Partners Media Group AB. For us, you must know how we responsibly handle your data. It is important that you feel comfortable with how we handle your data. If you have any questions, you are most welcome to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below we go through overall information about how we handle personal data that follow
current legislation. We also explain what rights you have with us at Florin Partners Media Group AB.
We at Florin Partners Media Group AB only collect information that we need to be able to
provide our services. We protect your data and only share your with us data with third parties in certain cases (see below). We only use your data for those purposes which you have shared with us. We delete your data when we no longer need it by law, or because of the services we promised you. We will inform you as much as possible when we register your data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You may directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in various ways. This
occurs, for example, when you contact us via our website or register on our
Examples of personal data are:
● Personal and contact information such as name, social security number, e-mail address,
mobile phone number and address
● Device information such as IP address, language settings, and browser settings
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR DATA?
The main purpose of the personal data processing that Florin Partners Media Group
AB performs is to provide, perform and improve our services towards you. There are several different
reasons why we may need to collect, process, and save your data. For example. then we need to save
your data to fulfill our agreements, give you what we have promised, or be able to offer you as good and customized services as possible.
HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR DATA?
We save personal data for as long as we need to fulfill the purposes. Accounting data/transactions are saved for 7 years according to law.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY?
We process a number of different categories of personal data as set out below
the line-up. The legal basis is either:
● Contract - Processing is necessary to, for example, fulfill a service contract.
● Legal obligation - This relates to the fact that the processing is necessary for us to be able to
fulfill our legal obligations under the law.
● Legitimate interest - The processing is necessary to satisfy our legitimate interest in providing you with offers, to market our services and Florin Partners Media Group AB.
We process personal data for interested parties and buyers of our services.
EXAMPLE OF AREA OF USE FOR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you show interest in our services, Florin Partners Media Group AB processes your
data for the following purposes.
Florin Partners Media Group AB processes your data for direct marketing purposes. The
data Florin Partners Media Group AB processes within the framework of this purpose are:
THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF DATA THAT WE PROCESS ARE:
● Contact details such as an address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
● Social security number
● Account details
● Visit statistics and click history
● Information on fees paid and other financial transactions
TO WHOM WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA
In some cases, Florin Partners Media Group AB must share with us
● Service providers - To perform our services, we may share some
information with, for example, IT providers, marketing services, photographers, and graphic designer
designers. If we share such information with external service providers, they in turn receive
do not share that information.
● Authorities - on request.
You have the right to:
● Request deletion of personal data (for example, not permitted when we are obliged by law
to preserve the data).
● Request register extract.
● Request correction.
● Withdraw consent with future effect.
PERSONAL DATA RESPONSIBILITY
We are the data controller for the processing of your data that is provided in contact with
us on our website (www.florinpartnersmedia.com). We will make sure that you who use our
website and contact us know about our processing of your data. If have you
questions or concerns, please contact us.
Florin Partners Media Group AB, 559312-6872
Nedre Torekällgatan 17, 151 73 Södertälje